A/C PROBLEM ONLY ONE SIDE

dohc v6

Ok guyes I have a very wierd problem with my a/c. When I first got my car it had the coldest air ever r-134 because it is a 94z. Anyways I blew up my motor and had to get the system recharged and did and it worked fine unit about 3-4 months later only one side would blow cold the drivers side. So I got a brand new accumulator and brought it up to gm. They rechared it and evacted and it was cold for about 5 months or so and now it is only blowing on one side cold the drivers side and it only will get down to around 80 and 78 at night. Are there any switches or something I should replace also The compressor clutch still engages so I know its not leaking

There are switches in the dash that control where the the vents blow, and the speeds that they blow at.

So, are you saying it still blows cold air, but only out of half of the dash? On the non cold air said, is there any air moving out at all?