Catalytic Converter

rjtiminskygtp

So I have a guy coming to look to buy my car this weekend, and I am thinking if he drives it and it rattles, I will tlel him about the catalytic converter and see if he'll give me more if I bypass it. Now my question to you all is where is the O2 sensor and can I eaily and problem freely remove my catalytic converter, or will it fuck my shit up?

again...sure...it won't hurt anything on your car, just create more pollution, Happy breathing

Go hug a tree somewhere. Geez. We have enemies in other countries with nuclear weapons and you're worried about the ozone layer? :willynilly:

Alrighty thanks ya'll, and I could care less about the Ozone Layer...I'm dying of skin Cancer later in life so might as well drink as much beer and raise as much hell as humanly possible :evil:

well.. I like catalytic converters... I can't stand the smell of exhaust. I just wish they were all designed better. I wonder if high flow ones and such might be longer lasting.

I've had numerous Muffler shops tell me that all cats flow to the same amount of air, that "high flow" is just for marketing. This was 3 or 4 very respectable shops tell me this.

Kyle

So that guy never phoned me back, but I got in and another guy phoned, he already got approved for financing and is coming to test drive tomorrow, and put $500 down until Monday