Removal of rear speaker mount?

mischief3003

Could someone please make a write up on how to remove the whole speaker mount. My mount is cracked but i cant get to the 2 bolts to remove it. I was wondering if you have to remove the rear seat to get to it or what?

Yep, just the same way you take out the rear speakers.

Don't you have that PDF I sent you that showed how to remove the stereo and all the speakers? Just follow the rear speaker removal procedure, then it should be obvious from there.

Ya i need to remove the whole mount. The speaker was a breeze

O ya i forgot about taht thanks.

EDIT: UGH they dont show how to do the mount

I need to know how to get taht rear deck out. How do i get to the mount? I thoguht u have to remove the rear seat but i cant figure out how.

There's 2 bolts holding the lower rear seat cushion down....it's basically at the seam between the lower cushion and floor carpet. 13mm bolts, remove them and pull the cushion up and out. Rear seatback is held in by two 10mm or 11mm bolts depending on year, and might be anchored in by the belt buckle stud. Once all bolts have been removed, grab the seatback from the bottom, pull it a little towards you, then go straight UP, to release the back from the hooks. You'll need to remove the push-clips, then one or both C-pillar covers to get the rear shelf out.

I need to know how to get taht rear deck out. How do i get to the mount? I thoguht u have to remove the rear seat but i cant figure out how.

That PDF document has a step by step on how to remove that rear deck. IT is necessesary to remove that to get to the rear speakers.