I need some part #'s fast~

GrandPrix34

Does anyone have the part numbers for the mounting hardware for the hood louvers on a 93 GTP hood? I ordered the hood wit the louver cut outs and the louvers themselves but their is apparently no mounting hardware included wit the louvers so i need some help wit this so i can get the car fixed and painted. The reason im in such a hurry is becauz i have Prom around the corner and rather than rent or borrow someone elses car, i can take my GP, wit new louvers installed, fresh paint, etc...basically a brand new car. By doing this i represent the W-bodies out there!

well the plan is the limo wit some friends but afterwards i need tranportation to the island (south padre island) for parties and shit. So i need the hardware to install the vents.

my question is wether the hood louvers from GMPARTSDIRECT come wit the necessary things to mount them on the hood or if i need additional mounting hardware. How bout the Z34 hood louvers, will they fit the 93 GTP hood louver cutouts??????????

nope thats the prob. No Gp's wat so ever in ANY boneyards in my area so im kinda stuck in a rut. Well i read in a previous thread that the GTP hood louvers sit on the hood, so anyone wit a GTP, can you show me how the louvers are held down? pics? descriptions? by the way thanks to you guys for the help, i always knew this board was great at it

The GTP louvers from 92?-96 can be literally glued to the hood for the time being. I think you just need to remove a couple of little tabs, then you can use double sided tape or whatever's around

how strong would the glue have to be? Ive seen some F150's around and they have the Lunds scoops and from wat i've heard, their's is glued. The hood ima buy is the one wit the cutouts already.....cutout.... :? Wat glue do you guys recommend? For some reason, tape doesnt really float my boat and the hood is from that carpartswholesale.com and the louvers from GMPartsdirect.com.

well, my friend used black RTV and it somehow held pretty damn well. This way you could remove them if needed when you finally find the hardware

well do you suppose the body shop can supply some sort of "bondo" or something to hold them down? they are the ones who are gonna install my new bumber cover, hood, fender, and rear trunk lid AND re-paint the car...

by the way, new :?: while im at it and i dont waste board space on the..........board :? Wat color do you all think i should paint the car? Leave it factory black, or go wit something a little more colorful. i was thinking Redturby.......red :x ...