Delco CD Player Mounts

Redfox340

Quick question guys / gals:

Does someone remember if this is the correct mounting pattern for a stock headunit shown below? I kinda need to know within 2 hours of this post! Thanks!

i-1.JPG

- RedFox340

Using the long bracket on the bottom, on the outermost holes on the bottom front of the unit, using the angled(about 45 deg) bracket towards the front. I'm assuming you're putting it into the Cutlass, right?

Using the long bracket on the bottom, on the outermost holes on the bottom front of the unit, using the angled(about 45 deg) bracket towards the front. I'm assuming you're putting it into the Cutlass, right?

Correct, it was going to go in the Cutlass.

Yea.. that bracket goes on the bottom.

Thanks, but unfortunatly I chicken out and didn't place a bid... I stumbled across it eariler this morning and couldn't snag it. Plus, I didn't get an e-mail from the seller. Thanks you guys!

- RedFox340

I had to swap in a tape deck from a Lumina while I'm waiting on my Alpine to get back from Nevernevergonnagetitbackland, and even though the faces were different, after I swapped the bolt inserts into the holes that were already there, on the standard radio chassis, it bolted right up.