SWEET FINDSSSSS! ! ! ! !11!! FTW

97loudcut

Okay let me start off by saying at the Mt. Clemens car show the other night I saw a "showroom condition" 89 TGP black with beige leather (auto tranny). This thing was mint. The guy who owned it was driving his chevy nova ss and his wife was in the tgp. I asked if he would ever sell it and he pointed at his nova and his wife and said "I would sell these two before I would ever sell that."

Next, I allready talekd to Tony but I need a 93 cutlass vert hood. Preferbaly red. Let me know what you find.

Third, the "dri gaurd and wash" product where you can wash your car with no water works amazing. My car was filthy with dust and water spots from the rain. I pulled it in the garage and used this stuff on it. Not only does it clean it but it makes it looks the shiniest it has ever looked. Deffintly worth the money.

Finally, I installed the glasspack and I hate it. Right now I'm running a Magnaflow hi flow cat to the glasspack to the muffler and the glasspack really quited it down. Fuck that. I am going to get it taken off ASAP so if anyone wants a glasspack LMK.

yeah but do you think it is ridiculous to have a cat, glasspack, and muffler?

Jeremy, I have 2 camera pics. He gave me his buisness cards and told me to call him because I told him about w-body.

Jeremy, I have 2 camera pics. He gave me his buisness cards and told me to call him because I told him about w-body.

Good job promoting our community. :D

The glass pack material wears out as it gets older so it gets louder because of that. Don't expect it to be loud from day one like a used glass pack would be it can take a year or 2 for that stuff to wear out in the glass pack.... It all depends on how much you drive How you drive and everything else.