For those that like 2 DIN

19Cutlass94

Personally I cant stand em :lol: but for those that do, I found these on the Pionner website;

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v3/pg/product/details/0,,2076_310069880_36629_tab=B,00.html?compName=PNA_V3_ProductDetailsComponent

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v3/pg/product/details/0,,2076_310069880_33719_tab=B,00.html?compName=PNA_V3_ProductDetailsComponent ( better )

They look like they would be pretty good, and plus there Pioneer so they cant be garbage..... what do you think?!

are they even .mp3 capable? It IS a great radio, just way outdated. I had one a couple of years ago.

Also it's not a 2-din, it's 1.5-din (GM and Chrysler)

I have one of these in my TGP, diferent model thou. I have a Pioneer Premier DEH-66DH. If you decide to buy one from ebay, pay very close attention to the model numbers. Like mine is a DEH-66DH, which means I DONT have the IP bus compatibility (ipod, cd changer, etc). But if my model number had been DEH-P66DH (that P makes all the diference in the world, and aplies to almost all pioneer car stereos). Than I could have the CD changer in the TGP that I want..

That's what I got. :thumbsup:

Not in the Cutlass though.

A 2-DIN conversion is something I'm considering for the Cutlass. It would be an irreversible mod, but it seems 2-DIN is the future so I don't think I'd ever want to switch back. I'll decide for sure depending on how smoothly (or painfully) the 1.5 to 2-DIN conversion on my truck turns out.

i miss that pioneer 1.5din radio. I had one and sold it when I upgraded to an avic-n1. If I ever bought another stereo for a GM, that would be the one I get.

great thing about those 77's and the other upper end pioneers is that you can get that thing to wire the steering wheel controls into it. I think there are some units they make that you just buy a converter box, and plug it in directly. But I could be wrong on that..

Yeah, all the new ones can be hard-wired to the SWC's with a PAC SWI-PS. Same with the newest JVC, Kenwood, Alpine, and Eclipse and some Sony's.

I still havent gotten around to installing that thing Gnat. LOL. Inbetween my vacation, work, and sleep, I dont have the time LOL...

Lol my Lumina has a Pontiac Grand Am GenII Delco CD radio. The one with the red backlighting, and the 7 band EQ. Its alright for a factory radio. I had to modify the case, and move the CD player inside the case to fit the Lumina dash. It looks good at night I think, since the Lumina has that maroon interior, next I'm gonna add red backlighting for the Regal UB3....somehow....