Weird find?

z34_nut

I was driving in DownTown Sac today when I saw an odd colored Cutty Vert.

It has a lip spoiler, duels, and five spokes. It had a black top, but heres the wierd part... Two tone grey exterior. Same dark grey used on the Z34's up top, and the skirting was an even darker shade of grey. I tried to take a picture with my phone but it took so damn long to load, and the light turned green before I could snap a non blurry image.

I don't think it was a 3.4, but the color combo seemed factory, mostly because it was hella faded, and typical, factory spec colors...

Never seen any before. Has any-one else?

I saw a pic of a two-ones vert in the exact cofiguration you are talking about, I seem to remember it having a grey velour interior? This might have been from the elusive 90-91 years. :dunno: I'm sure you are right about it being factory though.

I've seen a two tone vert. It was bagged and had no tail lights, all from the factory! :willynilly:

Disclaimer

SLAMDIT, I'm not making fun of your car, just being stupid because I just woke up

I've seen a two tone vert. It was bagged and had no tail lights, all from the factory! :willynilly:

Disclaimer

SLAMDIT, I'm not making fun of your car, just being stupid because I just woke up

Wow, you musta been sleep-cracksmoking...

Yeah, you can tell its a dialy driver. By no means is it a show stopper, but I would like to get some more pictures of it. It would look nice with some black x-laces or some thing.

if it has dual exuast .....doesn't that mean its a 3.4?

no. they made dual exhust on the 3.1

on the few I have seen...

the 3.1 has a flat tips with little split in the middle.. Imagine two elolongated 'D's back to back, and the mufflers are smaller.

the 3.4 has one round pipe coming out each muffler. and the mufflers are larger.

Yeah, you can tell its a dialy driver. By no means is it a show stopper, but I would like to get some more pictures of it. It would look nice with some black x-laces or some thing.

Man I think I am the only one that will never understand black rims.

Man I think I am the only one that will never understand black rims.

Nope. I don't either.