Saw an awesome Prix today

19Cutlass94

I was driving around, delievering parts, and the one placed I stopped at had a GTP, but it was the Pace car edition for the 1998 Daytona 500 ( 40th ) With the checkered paint scheme and on and on. I tried to talk to one of the guys about it, like if they where fixing it or selling it or what, but by the time I got back inside to ask, they were all MIA. Sorry no pics, but it was pretty cool if I say so myself. The thing was in perfect condition, besides for being a little dirty.

I like those. I remember one at an auction a few years ago. That was the first time I experinced HUD, and for a 12 year old like I was, it was pretty amazing.

I like those. I remember one at an auction a few years ago. That was the first time I experinced HUD, and for a 12 year old like I was, it was pretty amazing.

how is a 1998 car twelve years old?

how is a 1998 car twelve years old?

I'm guessing he was just a wee little tike, not the car itself.

so, what do these look like?

This is Daniel Briones (fastpacedgp...or something like that on clubgp)

He sold it and now has an 05 GTO

big3.jpg

I don't see many of the blue ones, but I do see alot of the silver ones. There is actually a guy that owns one at wal-mart.

okay this post is gay (worthless without pics)

I see these daytona editions all the time. ive seen em in blue and silver no big deal. move along people.

That settles it, my car is getting black bullitts in the future!!!!!!!!!

if I would have kept my STE, it was going to get white 18" bullitts...

I see these daytona editions all the time. ive seen em in blue and silver no big deal. move along people.

:werd:

They're maybe a bit more rare than the MC SS with all the damn stickers, but nothing super special.

okay this post is gay (worthless without pics)

It may not be a big deal when you see them all the time, but around here, your lucky to see a couple a year. If that.