Need some help

dafoo102

Hey guys, im new here and just looking for a little help. I have a 94 cutlass convertable 3.4. The problem is that it has developed a pretty bad leaky window condition on the drivers side. So you would think to get some new weatherstriping as that is most likely the cause. But then you remember that GM isnt the smartest company in the world and there are no weatherstriping kits available anymore. No dealers and no interior or body shops know where to get them. I was hoping that someone knew an aftermarket company that might have something. I tried Year One and didnt see anything, and did a bit of a search on other parts sites on-line. I would just rather not get generic stuff from j.c. whitney if i dont have to.

thanks a lot

chris

Welcome aboard! Hope you fit in and don't be afraid to ask questions... however, using the search function above is a great resources to find previous topics about relevant W-Body problems, services and parts. Enjoy here, mainly everyone else does too! :D Now onward to your question:

1.) Well, you could go searching a local junkyard since weather stripping is easy to come by... or at least the yards I walk through...

2.) Otherwise, check with U Need A Part and other online pull-it places that specialize in specific parts for your car.

Best of luck, hope you find what you're looking for!

- RedFox340

yeah i would get one from a yard mine leaked on the passenger side and i got it from a newer cutty from a yard and it stoped the leak

and welcome to the board

and we have some very smart ppl. here so if you have any questions even how stupid they are let a rip okay

-jeremy-