Chevrolet's Monte Car-Low SEMA Car Spotted Today

bluegp

This was at the "Back to the 50's Car Show" in New Castle, PA today:

MonteCar-Low1.jpg

MonteCar-Low2.jpg

MonteCar-Low3.jpg

Pretty neat bodywork. It was more of a burgundy color in person. The interior was pretty much stock. I wish I would've looked at the odometer - I wonder how many miles it has been driven.

Here's a magazine article of the car from about 10 years ago:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v617/Blue78/Cars/MonteConcepts.jpg

That's cool to see that it's still floating around. I remember seeing both the MonteCarLow and the V8/RWD Monte at the Auto Show back in 96. I think I still have the pics I snapped of them somewhere...

There's alot of nice cars in PA. That's weird. I've never seen it before. I like the green one. Lets see if I can find the torch and the paint gun. :lol:

its cool, but from the side it reminds me of a Honda Insight

THATS the car it reminds me of!!!!

thank god, I thought I was the only one.

Should have somehow made teh rear window smaller for that "lead sled" look. Pretty cool otherwise though, definatly not a daily driver.

I like it, the only thing thats killing me is that wheel cover...nice caddy in the background of the second pic...

and firefighter0029, gotta love the hood bras!

Hate the Wheels, Hate the stock front end, Hate the rear tails, i could go on...

I do like the color though and props to a heavy w-body mod! :cheers:

:fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

Thats the dumbest thing Ive ever seen. I even hate the look on the old 50's Merc's.

:bash: I love 50's Mercs!

That's actually one of the better chop tops I've seen, and I don't really like chop tops at all.

I don't care for it, but I don't hate it. I've seen much worse. I'm actually curious to see the rest of that Eldo.

Thats the dumbest thing Ive ever seen. I even hate the look on the old 50's Merc's.

:bash: I love 50's Mercs!

That's actually one of the better chop tops I've seen, and I don't really like chop tops at all.

I don't care for it, but I don't hate it. I've seen much worse. I'm actually curious to see the rest of that Eldo.

They good absolutly great chopped! No question about that. I just hate the wheel covers they have. It just makes them look like en even bigger boat than what they are.