OMGWTFHOLYSHITSHITBATBAT... My Lumina is gone!

Crazy K

Note that I have cars coming out of my ears! I just registered my 93 vert today, and my 91 vert is still dead, awaiting me to finish it.... But I got offered the chance to get a 92 cutlass today. a 92 VERT! hear me? yes, a vert. cheap. needs a motor??? I am going to look at it tomorrow. WTF???? I guess I could call on the lumina to spill it's guts.... anyone want a trustworth lumina to drive?

Fuck getting so many cars. I used to be like that, maybe if I had a billion dollars...ohh wait a billion dollars won't cure me being lazy.

Buy it...

Then you'll need a '90, '94 and '95 tocomplete the set... :lol:

you forgot the 88 model pacecar replics, I'd have to get one of that too!

mypacecar.net

I hope the car is just complete junk, I would be able to strip it then!

HOMINA HOMINA HOMINA HOMINA HOMINA......... I'm not going to tell what I did!!!! Or what I plan to do!!!!

I need rid of the lumina! DIE LUMMIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't tell me you actually picked it up, Ken. ah well, lemme know when I can come take a look at this one, too, since Ive already seen the other two, might as well see the whole collection now! :willynilly:

don't tell me you actually picked it up, Ken. ah well, lemme know when I can come take a look at this one, too, since Ive already seen the other two, might as well see the whole collection now! :willynilly:

do you work mondy or wendsday?

forget turning you car into the shop, I'll help you fix it! Your assitance would be appreciated good sir!

do you work mondy or wendsday?

forget turning you car into the shop, I'll help you fix it! Your assitance would be appreciated good sir!

well, if you think we can get it done. the problem is that the 02 is apparently crossthreaded, so thats the problem. but yeah, if you think we can get it done, I'm all for it, and I have all day tomorrow (monday) off, although I have some stuff to do after about 4. gimme a call after 8 tonight

:exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim:

I LOVE NEW PURCHASES!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

hey, all ours run though!!! and i guess its spread out between my immediate family...come on, we only have:

1990 Cutlass Supreme Quad4 DOHC 5-speed

1990 Cutlass Supreme International Quad4 DOHC 5-speed

1994 Cutlass Supreme SL 3100 (Mine)

1994 Cutlass Supreme SL 3100 (Sister's)

1994 Cutlass Supreme Convertible 3.4 DOHC

1997 Grand Prix GT

That's only 6 w-bodies! The base Quad4 car will be hitting the road once the int'l series is ready