Muffler sounds

Heza

I have a cherry bomb on my 3.1 and it sounds pretty good but its not the best sounding muffler...so no I wouldnt go with a cheapo like cherry bombs. I heard a lot of talk about Flowmaster sounding good but of course I really dont know because I prefer the sound of open dual exhaust myself

hmm...ive heard about dynomax super turbos and ultra flos sounding good...even the bullets. but just cant decide. i know which tips im getting though! umm...ok...sorry :roll:

Magnaflow

Borla

Dynomax Ultra flow

Dynomax super trubo

thoes are all good mufflers. And if they are too loud or have a raspy sound to them you can add a glasspack in place of the resonator to clean the sound up.

Shane

i really want the super turbos i think. but, i am going to put 2.5" with a new cat and removing the resonator all together. could someone define the whole "raspy" sound?

I have heard flows give a raspy sound. I have heard good thingd about Magnaflow and the super turbos you mentioned

Robby

my 93 is not raspy at all(although, I'm using a one chamber flowmaster that anyone rarely uses on small displacement engines), hell loud, mustang sound....just lacking the speed to back up the sound :lol: ..too bad I haven't heard it since january

yeah the single chambers should sound good. But, like you alluded to, most use a two chamber or three chamber, and that is what, from what I have heard, gives it the raspy sound

Robby

i really want the super turbos i think. but, i am going to put 2.5" with a new cat and removing the resonator all together. could someone define the whole "raspy" sound?

You know a honda w/ a fart can.. thats the raspy/buzzy sound i am refering to.. A honda will have allot higher pitched buzz then us but still a buzz.

RedZ