Paint code...

Heza

I have a '94 Grand Prix with "Bright Red" paint. Does anyone know the GM color code for it? I could just look at my car, but unfortunately I am 7,000 miles away from it in the Middle East. My buddy picked up a GTP hood for me and is getting it painted for when I get back, but he's no where near my car. Anyone's help would be GREAT!

too many variants on the red. If your buddy could get to your vehicle, and read the little digits on the drivers side door(when u open it). Other than that, if it was bought brand new, you could contact the dealer, or try to research the colors or red released for that make/model/year. Could be daunting. Sorry thats about all i can come up with.

well, in '94 there were only two reds for the grand prix. mine is called "bright red." the other is the cayenne red, or something like that. sexy wine looking color. besides, my car is at my base 800 miles away from my friend. i just figured someone on here has a bright red grand prix from '94. theyre not uncommon.