Convert to quad buckets?

mischief3003

Should i convert my 94 gp se 2 dr gray cloth interior to black leather quad buckets for $30 in excel  

1. 1. Should i convert my 94 gp se 2 dr gray cloth interior to black leather quad buckets for $30 in excel

• Keep cloth
    • Go QUAD

I need to make this decision quick. My door panels are gray cloth with the little colored dots in it. I dk if it would match up right. The seats are $30 each

DO you think the light gray roofliner, dash and carpet will look good tho? Will the panels from taht cutty fit into mt door panels to the gp?

Seat covers!!! I got these seats and they were light grey to start. The covers will be a little too large but the excess fabric can be tucked down into the crevass between the seat back and the bottom.

You will however need the center console and the plastic thing to go behind the seats.

CIMG097.jpg

Jamie

how does that senter consol go in in the rear? does it bolt up to existing holes or what? and the seat i want are in very good condition. They do have coth seats tehr tho taht do have stains on them.

The factory rear console will KINDA bolt up...I dont think his will. :lol:

Just be sure you grab the metal console brackets that are mounted to the car. You need to drill holes on your car and bolt those in, then bolt the console in. You can tell where they need to go...so there is no guesswork at least.

I'd say go for it...even without the door panels it should look good.

The factory rear console will KINDA bolt up...I dont think his will. :lol:

Just be sure you grab the metal console brackets that are mounted to the car. You need to drill holes on your car and bolt those in, then bolt the console in. You can tell where they need to go...so there is no guesswork at least.

I'd say go for it...even without the door panels it should look good.

Yeah, mine is NOT bolting in as it sits right now, I still have to figure out how to fasten that down. My console is completely custom. The consoles that came in the back were too square looking for my taste, I don't think it would of gone with the rest of the interior.

Instead of drilling holes for the new console brackets you could get some JB Cold Weld to stick them to the floor, gotta be carefull drilling there, the gas tank is RIGHT under the mounting position (so I'm told)

Jamie

gotta be carefull drilling there, the gas tank is RIGHT under the mounting position (so I'm told)

sure is, just take a look under the car at the floor pan and the gas tank