HUD withough DIC on 94 gp?

mischief3003

Hey guys im going to the junkyard today and I was wondering if the HUD would work without the DIC? Someone told me that I would have to get both for the HUD to work.

If any of you need sum parts tell me im going around 4ish.

I got a 97+ hud in my GP.....the 94-03 HUD boxes are the same...just the pinouts and display is different.

You'll need to change around the pins in the HUD pigtail and it works perfectly....

correct me if im wrong, but did all grand prixs come equipped with the pigtails/wires and plugs ready to hook up HUD and DIC? I mean the first gen. So like all he has to do is find a HUD and the plugs are already under the dash?

correct me if im wrong, but did all grand prixs come equipped with the pigtails/wires and plugs ready to hook up HUD and DIC? I mean the first gen. So like all he has to do is find a HUD and the plugs are already under the dash?

94-96 were the only years to come pre-wired.....and even a sparse amount of them are not wired....It is odd...i've seen base model 4-doors of the 94-96 have a HUD and DIC....and i've seen some base model 2-doors have a hud or dic.....Mine was a semi-base SE....no Sunroof or cd player....and it was pre-wired..

you can wire the 88-93's....not sure how though....ask gearhead.....he has a write up somewhere....