Next Project; Questions

GP1138

DSC02914.jpg

DSC02915.jpg

Right now, the screen lights up, but I failed to put the dimmer in yet. I'm not sure my OBD 1.5-ness will bode well for this project, however. Right now I get a blinking 0 on any given function. I might see if I can find a '97+ GP in the junkyard and see if I can get the required sensors for the coolant level sensor, etc. I know I can hook the "Low Trac" light up, but the "TRAC" button will be utterly useless.

Any ideas? Is there any possibility of getting fuel functions to work?

I do have the factory DIC, I salvaged it from a junkyard car, but this one came available, and I like the way it looks in my dash. Once I get the entire thing lit up it'll look badass.

I have wiring diagrams for it, but not for my car. I'm not sure where to get fuel data from.

Rig up the trac button to function as your second-gear start switch.

That'd be cool.

What year is your Grand Prix?

Signature?

:lol: It's a 1995. That's why I'm worried. It might just end up being for looks if it doesn't talk to my computer.

Just don't be like Ross... :lol:

:lol: I should get an '88-'93 console and put a DIC from that car in, so I can have three DIC's! I'd have one from each pre-'04 generation! :lol: :lol:

I got a 88-93 console w DIC I'd sell!

John, need sensors? I have a line on them. they're yours. let me know what sensors you need, and I'll get them with some wiring... not to mention I promised you a center console.