southern W's

luminal67

I am coming to you from Charlotte NC right now and would like to tell you how amazed i am of the condition of cars down here. I am from northern ohio where rust reigns supreme, and cars go to shit very quickly. From just driving around and hitting up some J/y's, I am just amazed at a rust-free car.

there are cars in the junk yard that are WAY more solid, body-wise, than my car will ever be. :cry:

And i would just like to share my amazement of this, and my joy of never having to buy another northern vehicle or having to fix rust on another car again!

Yeah, my STE is from Iowa. Pretty rusty underneath. Replacing the fuel pump a couple of weeks ago was interesting to say the least. My old '92 sedan though.....NO rust anywhere. Too bad some idiot ended its life.

im visiting right now, but i will be moving here permanantly in a couple of weeks. I love it here and the north now sucks! women are better looking and the area is wayy better than the north. good fuckin riddins!!!

Im from just our side of Buffalo, NY. The rust belt within the rust belt. All of my cars have had rot holes on them. The GP I just bought has been the first car with no holes and almost no rust. Even the underbody has little rust, which is one of the reasons I bought it. For a car that has been here and in rochester its entire life its really clean underneath.