Please Keep your eyes open for me guys!

SuperBuick

Ok so here's the deal - I'm gonna postpone moving out in order to get myself more financially secure. Living at home will suck, but having alot of money won't. As a present to myself, I'm going to convert the Buick to a 5-speed. I have to. I love the car but I am borderline selling it because I find automatics so boring. It's a done deal and I'm going to do it. The problem is finding a donor car. Nowherre around here can I find one. There was ONE GP on ebay in MA a few months ago but the swap wasn't a financial reality at that time.

Here is what I need: A 1988-1990 5-speed W-Body car, the complete car. I don't car if it runs or not, but running is better because then I could pick it up rather than ship it. The closer to Massachussets the better. Cars further away (i.e. california, Arizona, etc.) will be much harder and maybe not possible. I would prefer the car to be a cutlass, as that is the interior I have now and it would be easier in terms of the center console plate, but a GP will work just fine. Please, keep your eyes open for me. I'm not really interested in cars over $1200. The car is to be a donor car, so cars like that 88 Pace car on ebay wouldn't be suitable - I wouldn't feel right tearing that up.

Also, if someone has all the parts necessary for the 5-speed swap, i would be interested in purchasing them. I mean everything. I can't afford the time to be hunting down parts and such (which is mainly why I want a donor car). Please let me know anything and everything you may find. If anyone has one of these car's you want to sell me, I am very interested.

Thanks guys.

-Tom

All Regals are auto, but those old GS's are rare.

If that one were local, I'd probably buy it to restore. Especially if I can learn some of Brian's awesome paint skills!

I love those old GranSport coupes! From '91-'93 are the best years for the coupes, while '91-'95 are the best for the sedans.

I've never seen Brian's paint skills though, where can I find pics?

All Regals are auto, but those old GS's are rare.

If that one were local, I'd probably buy it to restore. Especially if I can learn some of Brian's awesome paint skills!