4 door lightbar adjustments

supreme_style21

Is there any way to adjust the light bar on the front of a '94 sedan? This thing sits a good 1/2" below the headlights, which leaves a nice ugly gap between the light bar and hood. I can't see any way to move it up and down... I've tried taking it off and moving it upward somewhat and bolting it back in, but doesn't work. It wasn't like this when I bought it last year.. it's just been gradually drooping and now its really getting on my nerves.

It look off because of aiming the headlights. Where are the bolts? If they're on the bottom I would think that you could put some washers in there or something.

I think there's like 4 on the bottom and 4 on the top? Don't remember off hand. How would washers help? Well the headlights haven't been moved since.. this damn light bar just keeps sagging down.. and its not like a little bit.. its horribly noticible. people ask me if it's been in an accident. I dunno.. its makin me mad