Those Pontiac window decals

Mach 5

Im 16 as well. And yes I also am looking into buying a trans am. An 88-89 one w/ a 350 block w/ manual trans in it. As far as the Grand Prix goes, I also want it to be like a pace car. I wish it had the turbo in it though. Oh well. Maybe when I get more money, I'll buy one.

Yeah, my Trans Am dream is a 1980 Turbo Trans Am Smokey and The Bandit SE with a 301 Turbocharged V8. Yeah, I was unaware of the Pace Car roots until I typed in 1991 Grand Prix GTP on Google and a pace car picture popped up! And 1990lumina, I drive my car in the winter but I just don't scrape up that high...I scrape to the bottom of the blue tint at the top.

Yeah, my Trans Am dream is a 1980 Turbo Trans Am Smokey and The Bandit SE with a 301 Turbocharged V8. Yeah, I was unaware of the Pace Car roots until I typed in 1991 Grand Prix GTP on Google and a pace car picture popped up! And 1990lumina, I drive my car in the winter but I just don't scrape up that high...I scrape to the bottom of the blue tint at the top.

You, my friend, have a high degree of accuracy then! lol.....I'm usually in a rush like usual so I just go to town...my weatherstriping is all smashed to hell from hitting it with the scrapper lol....

Quote from: rjtiminskygtp on June 21, 2006, 11:42:08 PM

You, my friend, have a high degree of accuracy then! lol.....I'm usually in a rush like usual so I just go to town...my weatherstriping is all smashed to hell from hitting it with the scrapper lol....

Man you just gotta slow down, I'm a laid back guy and I still have a perfect Pontiac decal and weatherstripping. Take time and smell the roses...Carpe Diem...No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems and so forth. Just slow down. Yeah and I was like that until I got the decal put on :lol:

Man you just gotta slow down, I'm a laid back guy and I still have a perfect Pontiac decal and weatherstripping. Take time and smell the roses...Carpe Diem...No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems and so forth. Just slow down. Yeah and I was like that until I got the decal put on :lol:

Im sorry but me and jeff live in saskatchewan, do you know how cold it gets here. Its like minus 35 plus windshield for the better part of the winter, no way in hell am i taking my ass out there to carefully take my time to scrap my windshield

Quote from: rjtiminskygtp on Today at 12:11:22 AM

Man you just gotta slow down, I'm a laid back guy and I still have a perfect Pontiac decal and weatherstripping. Take time and smell the roses...Carpe Diem...No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems and so forth. Just slow down. Yeah and I was like that until I got the decal put on

Im sorry but me and jeff live in saskatchewan, do you know how cold it gets here. Its like minus 35 plus windshield for the better part of the winter, no way in hell am i taking my ass out there to carefully take my time to scrap my windshield

Oh I know, I'm an Alberta Boy. We had some - 39 mornings and some -35 and -30. In those cases I scraped while being in Long johns, Jeans, 2 pairs of socks, hiking boots, 2 under shirts, a sweater, a Parka haha, a toque, and some mitts, My face got cold, but then after the scraping I went and ha d hot chocolate while my baby warmed up :peace: ROCK AND ROLL GUITAR! haha sorry...always wanted to do that.