Those Pontiac window decals

Mach 5

Hey I gots me one of them...I think if we're thinking about the same thing. Across the top of the windshield. Anyways, I went to the local shop that does decals for company's truck and such and on their computer they had one direct from GM, it was for a Firebird but hey, I made due. It costed me $40.00 Canadian and I don't regret it, it really makes it like good, gives the ol' GTP the authentic Pace Car feeling :biggrin:

That Pace Car Comment being said...When I drove it out of the garage when they put them on, it seemed as though my car jumped from 210 HP to 240...all because of the decal! :willynilly: No that's a lie, but I like the appearance. I would've preferred one that was in the classic Pontiac font, but Mine does me just fine. So yeah, if in your town there is a place that does industrial decals or a place that does window tinting, either should be able to help you out!

I think they're tacky and have no place on any car. (Yes, I understand that my Grand Prix had one. I was 15 when I put it on).

That being said, fastbird, Rescue Me is the best show on TV. Hands down.

I used to like them............................back in the 90s..............

...now as for where to buy one, I would be suprised if they are still actually massed produced....I would think that it would have to be custom made

The thing is though, you all have been through this phase. I am 16, this is my first car, and I like the Pace Car look it gave it. I am not sure about Mach 5 but I think he's in the same boat. Now when I grow a mullet, buy a Trans Am, and replace the Trans Am sticker on the spoiler with a sticker that says 'Pussy Wagon' and then take the shaker off because I like the way it looks, all of this happening while I am drinking cheap beer and smoking a hand rolled joint in the trailer park....criticize all you want...you know why? Because I'll be Stoned, Drunk, Have an Trans Am I love, and I still won't care what your opinion of me or my car is :redface:

wow...that was intense

That being said, fastbird, Rescue Me is the best show on TV. Hands down.

God bless you, sir.

Oh, rjtiminskygtp, your sig is too big, man...

If you are talking about the kind that goes on the inside of the windshield... there's a bit of a problem. Many cars have that strip of blue tint from the factory.... I know this cause I bought one of those pontiac ones and ended up putting it on my sister's Sunfire instead.