Update on body- WARNING multi-pics

Brian P

8 inch porter cable dual action polisher using menzerna medium polish first followed by menzerna final polish then followed by, seeing as the car is white, liquid glass (2 coats 4 hours apart).

-Tom

it is a random orbital so to speak. Basically iv vibrates in a random circular pattern so fast that it looks like it isn't moving. They are the best for polishing short of an ULTRA expensive pro wetsanding and polishing job.

-T

Brian if you didn't use a bonding spray for the front bumper the paint will start peeling off after about a year or 2 i paint mine and it was peeling off so i had to repaint it for some reason the vinyl the bumper covers are made out of a slick type of vinyl that is hard to paint just don't be shocked if it starts to peel.

Don't worry, I went through this with the paint dealer. The bumpers aren't new. I could have either stripped the bumper, then had to use the special plastic primer (like you mentioned) or I could just keep the original paint, sand it down, prep well, then paint over it. I did the latter. I even said how I wanted flex agent, but the dealer recommended I not even bother, since I was using urethane paint, and flex agent won't be much of help.

okay tell me exactly who makes the paint you used? the method you put it on by as in did you bake the paint on or let it air dry? who made the primer you used? i have a couple of cars to paint around my house if you could tell me what type of paint it is that would help to okay thanks brian