A great grand prix...

bigshynepo

Right by my house, right around the corner, parked off on some public land, was a Red 1995-97 Grand Prix GTP 2-door. It was for sale and has 62,000KM on it, it had a ugly cloth interior but it did have HUD, and gold x-laces. It was in perfect shape so I planned on walking back over to snap some photos and now it's gone! :confused?:

Like 2 hours later!

So, is it sold, was it out on a test drive, did it go back into the garage from which it came? Only time will tell and I will keep you updated. I have the camera with me so if I ever see it again, I will totally snap some pics.

I had never seen it before in my life. :dunno: (sorry if this was better suited to the "whatever" section....move if desired)

Just kidding with this comment, but from what I've heard about Millwoods it was probably stolen lol....

But yeah please don't take offense to that

:lol:

None taken, but I just checked again and its still not back. I hope it went to a good home...

If it was stolen, if I had spent 11 years pampering that car only to have it stolen I would cry! :cry: :cry: