UPDAE ON MY 94 GTP 5-SPEED SWAP (PICS)

soccrplayrgtp

well to be honest I dont think ill get to track in three weeks. I have my 3 month stall at my shop and I need to do a few things to the ride; I'm gonna do a paint job for sure, ST drop springs and KYB GR-2's for the suspension, performance clutch setup and some engine work for a finish. I hope to be done by mid July

i thought it wasnt possible to put a 5 speed in a 94-96 gp cuz of the way the interior is setup. i am VERY interested in seeing lots of pics of how this comes out!! u will for sureley have the most unique gp once that is done (and quick!!!)

you cant tell! hehe shes a 10 footer.. nicks and scratches and spidering of the bumper and side where I was once hit. I might just pant the panels that need it the most and wait til winter to do it all extensively

you cant tell! hehe shes a 10 footer.. nicks and scratches and spidering of the bumper and side where I was once hit. I might just pant the panels that need it the most and wait til winter to do it all extensively

That's an awesome color... I LOVE THAT BLUE! Hope you keep it like that!

- RedFox340

what are you doing about the computer? the 1994 DOHC Is MAF based.. the 1991-1993 is maped based... you going to the 1991-1993 PCM?

Shane

yeah thats a good question cuz I dont think the 94+ PCM will support a manual tranny, but I may be wrong. Converting the DOHC would be a PITA, I imagine, to convert to MAT/IAT and MAP. Good question, Shane. Let us know what you are doing with that, soccrplayrgtp.

Robby

Im sorta planning a 5spd swap this summer, I thought it would be really difficult, but from what I have seen/heard from Maliboulds, its not that bad. Check out Eclipse5302's site on his 5 spd swap. Gives a wonderful how-to of the swap. http://www.turboste.com

Robby

what are you doing about the computer? the 1994 DOHC Is MAF based.. the 1991-1993 is maped based... you going to the 1991-1993 PCM?

Shane

I doubt there's any GP computer out there that supports the engine that's going in :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: