Has anybody seen....

Addicted To Boost

Yep, many times here too :lol: But that is the best one having the car pulling a stock 7.0 second 0-60 :twisted: and a 15.3 quarter, not bad for a 16 year old design FWD, and looks bad-ass doing it :cool:. Back when I bought these they were only $1.95 to $3.00 max with sane shipping, but over time sellers see its hardly worth their time especially if they do this a lot, so price is often high with a few that come down to more reasonable amounts. Don't forget to check out the list of all the mags on the above sticky, should be some notes there on the articles and books, if not then needs them :biggrin:

Jeff M

I just bought an article out of Future Collectibles from 1990. 1988-89 Pontiac Grand Prix: Modern Muscle. my first memorabilia purchase since I got the Jeff M posters way back when I got my chip. next on my want list is one of those model cars. I think that would be pretty cool to own.

I think I am going to frame this article and hang it on the wall. its in perfect condition. Ebay is addicting, I just started buying stuff off there for the first time the other day and spent a couple hundred on TGP stuff.