GOT HIT

2CUTTYS

Well today a lady in her 70s backend into me and it pushed in the front fender. I just got done with redoing the bumper and now a body shop will do the work .

ouch.JPG

ouch1.JPG

Makes me happy my 80 year old mother in law doesn't drive anymore. She was scary! She drove this big Buick Park Avenue and it needs bumpers has dents in the quarters and fenders. Needless to say, she drove by feel... :rolleyes:

:lol:.....my car has been the victim of people that drive like that....been tapped a few times at school and other parking lots....I guess that's life....

I say once you hit age 60 you should be required to take a yearly eyesight test n stuff, to make sure you can actually still drive in your own lane

I was backed into by a guy in his 50's.

:lol: that dont look too bad. they might try and see if they can rub that out

Rub It Out?!?!?!? LOL looks a little bit dented to me

naw i mean some shops i know of, can massage the body back from a little dents like that.

Damn 2Cuttys, I feel for you, I try not to take my 'vert into parking lots just because of this exact situation! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I would be really curious to know what this cosmetic repair costs. You should get a brand new DOHC badge and everything...

As for the lady, I say anyone over 50 who wants to drive should have to take a re-test every 5 years and then every 2 years from 60 years and older.

Oh, don't worry. She'll be dead soon, anyway.

HAHAHA that's wrong but hilarious!!!!!!!

indeed, i like it.

sorry about your triple white.

Damn 2Cuttys, I feel for you, I try not to take my 'vert into parking lots just because of this exact situation! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I would be really curious to know what this cosmetic repair costs. You should get a brand new DOHC badge and everything...

As for the lady, I say anyone over 50 who wants to drive should have to take a re-test every 5 years and then every 2 years from 60 years and older.

Not so much an actual road test, but a written test, and a medical examination, INCLUDING EYE SIGHT