It's things like this that make me hate the area i live in... Poor car

NeonKnight

He needs a Caprice... or an Impala...

NO NO NO! :ugone2far: I've seen many nice Caprices and Impalas ruined with those ridiculous big rims. It pisses me off to see it. NO car deserves that. If you can't upsize the rims without increasing the tire diameter, then it's not meant to be done.

:iamwithstupid: which is the reason no black guy or hispanic will ever get their hands on my delta 88.

Careful, let's not make this a racial thing. Some of the dumbasses driving those stupid looking cars around here are wiggers.

I don't care what race they are, they all deserve a swift kick to the groin, preferably hard enough to make future reproduction impossible.

Now, I like big-ass rims... but NO... no no no no no... NO! not to a z34. He needs a Caprice... or an Impala... hell even an old Delta. *shakes my head* I agree with a few people though... buy it, put some nice 19'z on it, and ride the hell out of it... then sell the 22's and go on a performance shopping spree lol.

:lol: Yeah let them ghetto-ise those cars.. but GOD NO!!!!! NOT A W-BODY! Good grief. Don't you know the G & W-Body cars are a ghetto favorite? Word.

:puke:

this thread is funny. Saturday we were crusin in my buddys candy blue 1988 caprice LIFTED and on 22's with a vertical grill, we got so many looks in Ann Arbor. lmfao

this thread is funny. Saturday we were crusin in my buddys candy blue 1988 caprice LIFTED and on 22's with a vertical grill, we got so many looks in Ann Arbor. lmfao

IMO, I like that look.

Looks of horror and disgust? Or perhaps looks of amusement and laughter?

IMO, I like that look.

:eek: :ugone2far:

People liking this trend is just wrong. It's just as wrong as finding enjoyment in clubbing baby seals.

IMO, I like that look.

\all opinion

People liking this trend is just wrong. It's just as wrong as finding enjoyment in clubbing baby seals.

IMO, I like that look.

It is a fad that will pass with time, kinda like how body kits are slowly starting to fade away.

I mainly like it because of the big wheels. They fill the wheel well much better than the stock 15's. But, If I were to own an older vehicle, I wouldn't go larger than 19's.

I mainly like it because of the big wheels. They fill the wheel well much better than the stock 15's. But, If I were to own an older vehicle, I wouldn't go larger than 19's.

On that Lumina, it does fill the wheel wells, but it still looks disproportionate and silly like a cartoon car.

cartoon-car-01.gif202car1.gif00000023-20040302152515-51689411.jpgclown-car.jpg

I can't even find a cartoon car as silly looking as those jacked up ones.

red-car.gifistockphoto_836294_clown_car.jpgsunflower024.jpgClownCar.jpg

Or maybe they're just after a retro look.

hearse2_final.jpg

I think it's more than just my opinion. The fact you won't see these cartoonish clown cars coming that way from the factory says a lot (or at least, I sure hope they never make lifted cars with 22"+ wheels and running boards from the factory, yikes).

Guest donkeykongrape

IMO, I like that look.

Hey buddy! Maybe some of us do find enjoyment in clubbing baby seals! :twisted: :lol: :joke: