It's things like this that make me hate the area i live in... Poor car

NeonKnight

The great thing about morons like this is ... if you want a new car and you spot this guy on the hiway. Slide in front of him and hit the brakes.

Those standard rotors and calipers wont stand a chance with that much force from larger diameter wheels and he is guaranteed to plow into you from behind.

around here in hayward... mainly oakland! is where you see most of this disgusting crap lol.

I have seen some odd things before, how about the old 3.8 turbo wagons? you guys know of those right? i forget the make and model... but they take those things, supe them up, add big ass wheels 24" and more, and swing them at sideshows and everyone respects it.

They got one around here, one of the girlies i know drives it... they call it the Wagon8tr or something lol

around here, there's oodles of monstrosities like that. :puke: if i were the original owner and i saw my former car like that i'd have to promptly kick someone in the teeth.

Yeah well that's what happens when some retard with more money than brains decides to make his "ride" look cool. Don't get me wrong, I love a nice set of rims and a brand new paint job, but with the little one with me now (6 months) I have to say that you get these idiots out here, the moron at the counter that thinks he's an engineer and sells the 24 inch rims that stock calipers and rotors won't stop correctly, and the dipshit who has more money than brains who buys them and then plows into someone because his brakes fail to work correctly. As I get older I have one thing to say I have had a few close calls recently with these Darwin award nominees and the first one that plows into the rear end of me with my daughter in the car, the only thing that is going to beat him to the hospital is the headlights of the ambulance that he is in. I am asking on simple thing, learn to read and learn something about what you are doing before you earn your Darwin award.

SCRAPER....ON 22"S - $4000 (san leandro)

that explains it. It wouldent look bad with a nice set of 18s front,20's back though.

LOL, this thread reminds me. My mom let her Avalon's rear brakes get toasted, so anytime you stopped you would hear major grinding. One day I was in the car with my brother, and we were stopping. He's like "thats the 20's scraping". I got a kick out of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Now, I like big-ass rims... but NO... no no no no no... NO! not to a z34. He needs a Caprice... or an Impala... hell even an old Delta. *shakes my head* I agree with a few people though... buy it, put some nice 19'z on it, and ride the hell out of it... then sell the 22's and go on a performance shopping spree lol.

He needs a Caprice... or an Impala...

NO NO NO! :ugone2far: I've seen many nice Caprices and Impalas ruined with those ridiculous big rims. It pisses me off to see it. NO car deserves that. If you can't upsize the rims without increasing the tire diameter, then it's not meant to be done.