Check Gauges Light!

rjtiminskygtp

So, I'm driving my car the other night and all of a sudden an unknown friend comes and slaps me in the face. This little friend was the check gauges light...and all of my gauges are fine...I am still running winter Oil though but it has been fine until this little cold snap we've had. But it's only like 3 degrees celcius...so does anyone know what my problem may be? By the way oil level is fine.

Below a quarter eh...that's kind of weird...mine had never done it and i've been right close to empty...and all of a sudden...I am at....a 1/4 I think....maybe I'll get some gas soon haha

My 92 GP SE had check gauges light and gas light on 24/7. Even if the gas was full. :lol: I resoldered the pins, and she was working fine and no more lights pissing me off.

And it's getting annoying because 1 minute the light is off, then it makes an appearance again, and then goes again...and all my gauges are fine...it's so annoying. But it's just that light...the gas light is fine :D