ste dic module location?

stockgp

i need to find the seperate module for the ste dic.

i'm having trouble figuring out why my reverse lights don't work. i wanted to buy a new reverse light switch and be done with it, but the parts stores don't carry them and the parts departments at the stealerships are closed saturdays.

so yeah, i need to check the wiring at the dic to see if voltage is going through to the reverse lights.

oh and btw, what genius at Gm decided to run all the lighting power through the dic int he first place? *rant

:skep: that's not the one from this car laying in your house somewhere is it? :lol:

seriously, though, is the reverse switch for all 282s the same. i have another trans sitting in storage with a reverse switch i can take out if i have to, but i'd rather call the parts store back and see if i can get one from another car

:skep: that's not the one from this car laying in your house somewhere is it? :lol:

:lol: no...that is a pic that someone had posted on here in a thread a couple of months ago :lol:

sure sure. anyhow, i'm having a hell of a time getting my reverse switch out. i don't have any s shaped wrenches or crows foot attachments. i'm getting a little irritated with it