I just bough Paint !!!!

Intlcutlass

That looks pretty good....

Is that the sealer coat???

You shot that in your garage?

did it on my driveway in the open, since it was just to seal the metal i wasnt worried.

I plan to staple up plastic accross the middle of the garage and get some ventilation and exhaust fans setup.

One main thing is if the compressor is in the same area as you are painting, you want to put cheesecloth over the compressor inlets so big paint particles will not get past. It could really wreck the compressor.

Over all the metal work wasnt too hard, i was expecting alot more complications, i finished it in 2 days, the third day i spend creating the foldover lips. At this point my hands were killing me!!!

Damn, I thought it looked like you formed the hole into your existing roof, but then thought "nah, nobody does it that way". I guess you did! That's really impressive. So that means you can use factory glass, right?

That looks pretty good....

Is that the sealer coat???

You shot that in your garage?

One main thing is if the compressor is in the same area as you are painting, you want to put cheesecloth over the compressor inlets so big paint particles will not get past. It could really wreck the compressor.

Thats a good idea!

I the 3M swirl mark remover with the (black) 3M hook-it foam waffle pad. I don't have the part number for the pad... but it's the ONLY ones I'll ever use to finish a polishing job :wink:

I have the pads...... They were $68 for 4 pads!!!

They come in packs of 2, and the white waffle is for the rubbing, and the black pad is for polishing.

There must be a different part number then for the 2 pack of polishing waffle pads...

I still use a white wool pad for compound (have both the hook-it and a double sided one... I like the double sided one better cause it doesn't fall off)

Over all the metal work wasnt too hard, i was expecting alot more complications, i finished it in 2 days, the third day i spend creating the foldover lips. At this point my hands were killing me!!!

Damn, I thought it looked like you formed the hole into your existing roof, but then thought "nah, nobody does it that way". I guess you did! That's really impressive. So that means you can use factory glass, right?

Ya the factory sunroof from the GP is going in, i took it apart to regrease the tracks and its being a little bit of a bitch to get back together.