bought an L67 regal, w-body?

94cutlatized

So i bought a car finally, its a 1998 regal gs, with the l67, everything works on it and has all the options, the a/c works great, but the only thing wrong, is that the air flows through the floor and the mid vents, even tho the mode is set on the mid vents only. Do uall kno where the a/c vaccum lines are, or the vaccum canister, maybe i can find a leak, or do they even have vaccum diaphrams? electric? what are they, things are probably in the same position as the gtp's i guess, so if uall know where it is in a gtp itll probably be in the same place, help please.

Yes it is most definately a W-Body. I don't know anything really about that engine. Maybe a mod can move this post to another section to get it more attention.

Yes it is most definately a W-Body. I don't know anything really about that engine. Maybe a mod can move this post to another section to get it more attention.

:biggrin: good to know its a w-body. :exclaim:

Check this vac line I believe this is the line that controls the HVAC. After it goes down the strut tower it wrapes around the front of the car to the left side fender.

And I think that if this line is broke the vents will only blow air to the floor so you may just a a leak.

100_2488-1.jpg

100_2489-1.jpg