Busted Power Antenna

ssheen

Someone busted the power antenna off my wife's car. :evil: Looks like they tried very hard as it was even busted up inside the trunk as well.

At any rate, what other car's power antenna can be used in her 94 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme? I searched and some some references to ebay auctions, but they were all long expired. For now I grabbed one from an older Cutlass I believe, but it does not work.

Thanks.

Scott S.

Ahhh the broken antenna, trademark of a true W-Body. I think local automotive places (Canadian Tire in Canada) have oem GM power antennas available for purchase. I could've swore I saw some there last week.

Hey someone from Edmonton. :D I guess someone wanted it worse than us. They almost pulled it through the sheet metal.

I will check out Canadian Tire tomorrow. Thanks.

ssheen, there are some Edmonton meet threads in the Events section if you didn't see em there. We'd love to have you bring out the w-body(ies) to some of the gatherings.

Call before you make the trip, I know some stores have different stock. (although customer service can be so annoying on the phone)

If I am down at my southside CDN Tire this week, I will check where I saw them. I'll keep an eye out online too.

• 2 weeks later...