Cutlass Supreme Convertible Weatherstripping....

geenick

Does anybody know who can help out with 1994 Cutlass Supreme convertible weatherstripping? I've been having a hell of a time locating the parts. Are there any aftermarket kits I can install? My car is leaking just over the driver door window, right onto my left arm while I drive in the rain.... I live in Minneapolis if there are any local people that have info...

Any info would be awesome!

Thanks

If the weatherstripping isn't physically damaged, coating it with silicone grease will stop the leaking. You can find it as Permatex Dielectric Tune-Up grease at any auto parts store. It works wonderfully to stop leaking.

As far as any other weatherstripping, most has been discontinued, stock has been depleted, and no aftermarket company makes reproductions.

I purchased probably the only NOS weatherstrip for these cars that will be available this millenium... :)

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: WE KNOW! Devil Day Curse On You for hording your WeatherStripping supply :lol:

Yeah, good luck geenick, a million people on here want exactly what you're asking for. You can bet if NOS comes up online it won't be posted in here (due to the finder not wanting to advertise) and it will sell for a mint... The part numbers are no longer valid with GM.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You better make sure he joins the forum. :razz:

*Wishes you would reconsider and just sell that one little part to me so I can stop busting your balls over it*