g

ManicMechanic

is that car for parts??? lol this may sound screwed up, but if the ECM actually is bad on our new Q4 CS, it would probably work for a donor if we used our MEMCAL

Until you said Quad 4, I thought it belonged to a guy that used to be on clubgp 4-5yrs ago, his had a 3.1 in it and he painted it a very similar yellow color. He also was full of shit and said he swapped a TGP setup into his car.

i'd like to know how the hell someone t-boned a car that bright.

but on a lighter note there is a base grand prix like that running around here, but bright orange.

^^^^^

ditch the wing, paint the kit and gut put the interior back to stock and that car wouldn't be that bad.....

Agreed. I like that kit.

sweet paul i have been trying to have my cameera with me when i see that car, but it is never there when i drive past it anymore. he lives on 75th somewhere around 90 ave right?

Looks like the lady in your avatar ran into it...

Ha, let's see your woman play piano with her tits... :mrgreen:

OMFG wtfKFCbbaWINGS! thats your WOMAN hahaaha

^^^^^

ditch the wing, paint the kit and gut put the interior back to stock and that car wouldn't be that bad.....

dont forget painting the car another color

^^^^^

I think Jeremy is turning rice.....first his 5" exhaust....now he likes this car.....:willynilly:

and right on Dave.