new wireing to the antenna

FordBoy

what would be the easest way to run wireing from radio to anntenna withoout someone tripping over it in the backseat. i found a slit in the old 1 which is why it didnt work. it looked like they cut it to put an extetion on it and e-taped it together dumbass. :bonk:

would i have to take out the dash to do that?

I wouldn't...just tuck it up underneath the dash above the access panels and call it a day.

You wouldn't have to take out the entire dash. Just the piece where the HU goes and run it through the side panel to the antenna. It's really not that hard. I love doing the wiring for systems.

hey brianhasadd if you want to come here and do it for me be my guest that car is an electrical nightmare. left side brake/hazard light dont work but blinkerand tail light does, loose conestions under pass. seat, in trunk under hood (2 or3) put 2 fuses in one works the other dont take the working one out and the not working one works speedo odameter fuel level dash half teh time doont work i gave up in about half of it 3-4 months ago. PEICE OF SHIT!! :mad:

hey brianhasadd if you want to come here and do it for me be my guest that car is an electrical nightmare. left side brake/hazard light dont work but blinkerand tail light does, loose conestions under pass. seat, in trunk under hood (2 or3) put 2 fuses in one works the other dont take the working one out and the not working one works speedo odameter fuel level dash half teh time doont work i gave up in about half of it 3-4 months ago. PEICE OF SHIT!! :mad:

Dude that honestly sounds like fun!!!! I love electronics and stuff in cars.

I'll fly you up here next time I have electrical problems with my cars then :D.....god damn I hate automotive wiring (especially in the interior).....though household wiring I love doing.

I'll fly you up here next time I have electrical problems with my cars then :D.....god damn I hate automotive wiring (especially in the interior).....though household wiring I love doing.

I love wiring electronics too, thought I would in the car, but once you add in the whole awkward positions part, the mystery wires, etc. it's kind of a pain to me.

that may be, but installing a system and tracking down electrical gremlins are two completely different beasts

yeah your right but i figured i would get it out in the open to see if anyone had any ideas about any of it. I sould have stated a new thread. owell!?