TGP PARTS FOR SALE THIS WEEK... attempt #2

norcalstang

I have a friend helping me through this weekend only, so here's the deal...I have a complete TGP bieng parted out, plus additional TGP parts... absolutly anything you need, let me know asap. I tried doing this before, but I just had waaayyy to much stuff going on at the time, now I've got a whole week. I do apologise for any inconvienence anyone might have had last time trying to get parts, but I promise this time I have more time on my hands and will try to get back to everyone asap. Let me know what you need.

Please PM me with any questions, as I understand this posting is vague...

we were warned not to buy from you...and im sure you know why...if you would care to publicly work things out you might gain some credit/trust back...other than that i think youll have a hard time selling anything here!

Not this again...

1st off, the only person I have ever had an issue with is Santa Cruz Tgp.

2nd the moderator's said it was an issue that he and I take care of personally, i.e. phone calls or pm's.

3rd disagreement's happen, so how is it that I now have a lack of credit, when niether you nor anyone else here other than Jeremy and I really know what the case is.

Here's the deal, I legitimatly have some TGP stuff to sell and as this is a site specifically for TGP's it makes it easier for everyone, compared to having to surf ebay or whatever, and pay all those fee's, but when people bash me on my posts who don't even know any of the details of the ONE incedent I had been involved in BUYING, not selling it makes unnecessary problems.

Lastly I support people here trying to look out for eachother as there are tons of people ripping off others on the net. I can only say that I am not a ripoff, and would be happy to show that however I can to anyone interested in purchasing anything from me ( I can take pics, or whatever it takes. ) Please just don't bash me on my posts, you will all see once I sell a couple things that I will not have any complaints or anything like that and hopefully this will be the last time I have to defend myself.

Thanks

Maybe if you listed the stuff you had for sale with a price, someone might take you seriously.

NOBODY has any idea what you have available.

Color, condition, cloth or leather, and the list goes on..........

Items for sale are listed in the FOR SALE section...

If the TGP is complete, Maybe someone would buy the whole vehicle.

Provided, of course, if you have a good TITLE...

I am locking this F/S thread...please see the last two posts in the thread below as a reference as to why....not to mention you started two seperate F/S threads in two different sections :evil:

http://www.w-body.com/forum/index.php/topic,39065.30.html

actually, I am copying the most relavant post from the above thread into this one to save people a little time

I just received some disturbing facts and have to not only lock down this thread but also suggest anyone who was looking to get parts to bail out now!!! I will do my best to reply to PMs regarding this (just got back from a week off and am backed up already) but IT IS the right thing to do for any potential buyers!!

Jeff M