Back online! Lost all posts from April 19-21.

GnatGoSplat

If you're wondering what happened to the forum since April 18, the server got hacked! The server hosts many sites, so I don't know who the target was, but my hosting provider (Dixiesys) spent all Easter weekend getting it back up. At the same time, they switched from the Plesk server front-end to Ensim. Although the web pages were back up by yesterday (the 21st), the forums were still down because all they had were backups. I had to restore the most recent database backup (from April 18 ) and reconfigure the forums and database.

Let's just say it hasn't been an easy task... I've been working on this since yesterday afternoon and just FINALLY got the database and config all ironed out. Whew!!! Anyway, I'm glad to have things back up!

As always your hard at work maintaining this site. I and many others possibly are fixed on this site. Thank you for your hard work man!! Remember we all want this community to succeed so any help we can offer is available to you, just ask and someone more than likely will fill your need. Thanks again.

heh...I caught up on my back log of games I haven't finished....I am getting pretty far along in wing commander privateer....BUT I'm glad to have the board and you all back...I can go back to my usuall 4 hours a day here 8)

Shawn,

You rock! Thanks for you time and effort getting this back up! I've been lost without it!

- RedFox340

i was going to post almost those exact same words except when i tried to reply i was in a hurry and the site was taking forver so i gave up :?