Got me a brand new GM valance for the TGP

GOT2B GM

Cost me just under 300 CDN with tax. Came complete with hardware.

It'll look much nicer than my droopy one. Just have to get it painted up along with my hood and mirrors. :biggrin:

newvalance.jpg

valancehardware.jpg

It's the newer, better designed one piece GTP one. The TGP ones were a weaker two piece design, which is why they drooped.

That looks exactly like the stock TGP one :confused: you need the center strap to keep it from drooping. I need to make one for mine as well. only paid $190 for mine :eek: .[br]Posted on: May 21, 2006, 04:43:09 PM_________________________________________________2056262_46_full.jpg

Supposedly there are two more available in some GM warehouse in Michigan....

one more ;)

I just received mine last week.

Bought it brand new as well, had to wait for it to come from that same damn michigan warehouse.

That looks exactly like the stock TGP one :confused: you need the center strap to keep it from drooping. I need to make one for mine as well. only paid $190 for mine :eek: .[br]Posted on: May 21, 2006, 04:43:09 PM_________________________________________________2056262_46_full.jpg

I also have the center bracket on order, should be in sometime this week. Keep in mind that you paid in American dollars and I paid in Canadian dollars.