94 cutlass

roaddog4_2

I m looking for place to by aftermarket accesories for my 94 cutlass. Either there isnt any or im lookin in the wronge place. I really dont know what I want other than a ram hood . J ust wanting to know if there is such a place. :peace:

There is a lot of cool factory stuff you can add first. Some great things to upgrade are:

Rear Sway Bar (FE1 cars)

Strut tower brace

Driver Information System

Heads Up Display

And of course, I am a real fan of adding some cool wheels (they make a huge difference in the look of my car)

First off, what "aftermarket acc." are we looking for? Sound system? Looks ( rims, etc etc ) performance?

The first two, there are many out there, performace, its called motor swap or custom install

get some exhaust from ehre is what mine sounds like magnaflow http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid=59889&cdate=20060118

for the hood i bought these in the winter for 290.oo at gmparts and putting them in this month

http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid=59889&cdate=20060112&ctime=093210

i will try to find the part number and year of car that came off i forget right now but i know its in one of my old post

i bought chrome rims(5 spoke that look just like stock) for the 94 convert but putting on the 95 and powder coating the rims white (brightest white i can find)or mb poder coat them a new chrome color.

powder coating the lower and upper intakes mb blue but i really want them white . I would love to powder coat everyhting that i can in engine compartment in white .

if you have a 3.4 could (but most likey fry your engine ) put in nos 50 or 75 wet shots

found it by luck i am also calling them and checking price out again because first post i put 195 but CC was charged 259.00

here is the info ok i found out the part number and cost . drivers side 88894521 pass 88894520 cost 195.59 per side

2001 NW 13th St.

Gainesville, FL 32609

gmparts@gmotors.com

Phone 352-378-5301

Fax 352-378-1880

i ordered mine today

i agree 94 the cow looks like ass. I got a 94 cutlass 3.4 right now im looking into the cosmedics. I dropped another motor in it 6 monts ago that had 35000 on it. Got lucky too the old lady recked hers and I offered 300 she took it. while it was tore down i replaced the trans.

it was 195 per side the extra was some other parts i got and forgot about. I am buying a hodd from j/y and going ti try it on it first and make sure everthing is right first .