quick question for you LGO owners

stockgp

i bought a computer for the international that's for sale on here, but it doesn't look right to me. to be fair, i've never seen a w body quad 4 5 speed computer before. it's just that every other computer i've seen in a w looked completely different. so, is this the right one?

000_0276.jpg

WTF? It looks to be aftermarket.

You know all the ECM's are the same right? It's just the mem-cal that needs to be changed/

The quad 4 ECM is very different from a normal ECM, as it uses a different method of puling the fuel injectors that requires a second driver.

well regardless, i just went to try the ecm on the cutlass and it's not even close.

for the record, the ecm's ARE different between quad 4 and the 60 degree motors. however, they do LOOK identical

The outer housing should be the same. What it looks like to me is that's like a L/N body ECM because that type isn't weather sealed and is meant to mount under the dash. They probably gave you one for a Cutlass Calais. Blame Olds for that one. How many different Cutlasses are there? 4?