3.4 not dead!!!!!!!!

bigdman

last night at about 10:45 i got my 3.4 DOHC running for the first time in two years! and it runs so nice when i drive this cutlass compared to my other cutlass with a 3.1 this car is quick.. sounds nice too. all i had to do rip half the engine off to get to the timing belt then changed the plugs and oil and boom, it fired right up. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I swore up and down that i would never own a DOHC engine in my life. Now im driving a 3.4 Cutty and I'm lovin it!!!! :mrgreen: I still have a place in my heart for my regal, but I know that if my cutty ever gets totalled, I am probably gonna be the only owner of a DOHC regal. :razz:

after driving this car im now in love with 3.4's. now i have to do the exhaust because there is a big hole in the drivers side muffler. :twisted: im thinkin magnaflow :biggrin:

Magnaflow all the way..

I'm a huge DOHC fan, although I've never owned a car with it in there; all I did was drive a 96 Z34 all day..

..But I know this is the engine for me.. I have a 96 DOHC up on a stand; waiting a teardown, and a turbo build up :cool: