exaust question w/poll

sonyman87

What should i plan on doing  

1. 1. What should i plan on doing

• Headers + Single
    • Headers True Dual
    • Keep current exaust no headers

Ok. i have a wide range of possiblities. my muffler man is going to do my motor swap as soon as the 3.73 tranmission is delieverd! I want him to make real headers(not aaron style hax job) and he agreed to do it. Should i run True dual exaust from the heads back or keep the stock single downpipe. Im very curious to what it would sound like with true dual exaust.. how different do you think it would sound?

To fit true duals you'll probably have to go '06 3900 style, with the front pipe actually going under the engine instead of down the back. I think you'd want an h-pipe or something similar somewhere. 2 pipes is gonna be a tough fit down our belly pan, unless you plan on spreading them out and adding more heat shielding.

If your going to do headers, Id leave it with single exhaust but just get a bigger diameter pipe. Not to mention your cost will almost double with a true-dual exhaust since theres basically twice the pipe, mufflers etc etc.

I don't think there is enough room to run true duals...but if you get it accomplished be sure to post up lots of pics and maybe a sound clip or too....

P.S. - I want your car