did you know?

garyk1970

i was cleaning my dash around the hud and found out that the grille that covers the hud display will fold up so that you can clean years of dust off the display...lights up much brighter now.the release is on top right frount of grille(when you are sitting in the drivers seat)youll feel the edge of the release and pull strait up carefully.then the grille cover will fold up...

You have been officially inducted into the TGP world! Congratulations! :thumb:

:lol: Just wait till you figure out why the air from your vents goes away when you accelerate under boost! :mrgreen:

:lol: Just wait till you figure out why the air from your vents goes away when you accelerate under boost! :mrgreen:

LMAO! Yup just a matter of time before you figure out the air from the vents going away!

You know both of my previous 90 TGPs did that, stop blowing air when accelerating hard but my 89 doesn't. There's probably a inside joke here but WHY? :redface:

It's been a month or so since I drove it, but I'll pull it out tomorow just to verify it. I'm almost 100% sure the air blows the same under WOT in this one.

I know why. :lol: :lol:

Jud

boost= no vacuum= no workie vents :willynilly: :willynilly: :willynilly: ahhhh no honestly the first time that happened i was like wtf then about 10 senconds later i figured it out