Radiator ?

mfewtrail

Do any of you know where to order the black plastic end tanks for stock GP radiators(93 SE ones)? my stock one out of my 93 was/is in perfect condition besides the large crack in the plastic end tank(driver's side) which caused it to leak, It fell off a 3ft high shop table onto a cement floor and cracked the plastic pretty good like. :oops: I don't NEED the radiator for a while as the car is down for upgrades right now, but would like to know about this so I can get it repaired just to have as a spare or to use in my project car that came with a teeny weeny radiator. Thanks for any info/input.

I'm only fixing the stock radiator(I think it was/is stock anyway unless my parents changed it when they had the car, which I doubt) because it is about 2x the size of my radiator in my Volvo 740Ti and it will probably cool a whole lot better. I've measured and it will fit in the volvo, but I will need to modify a few things on it. mainly using it because I already have it and if I mess it up when trying to modify it, it's no loss to me except how much it is to repair the plastic endtank. I also probably will be getting the dual ramcharger fans as you suggested and wiring them up manually. The stock fan is clutch driven and its gotta go.