Possible to put a 94-96 B4U kit on my 92 GP SE?

Q-Ball

Hi, I have my current ugly kit. Its just the stock kit. I know I would need to drill holes around my flares to get that attatched, but I already bought a 96 B4U front bumper for my car. I have seen other ppl add it on, just wondering on how hard it would be, and if any holes will line up for my side panels as well as connecting the front and rear bumpers.

Thanks!

The front bumper should just bolt up long as you took all the bracing for the lower GFX as well. I haven't done this personally, but just try installing it and see for yourself.

The front bumper should just bolt up long as you took all the bracing for the lower GFX as well. I haven't done this personally, but just try installing it and see for yourself.

Well I got mostly everything I could get off. I didnt have time to get the stryofoam off thought. Do I need the main bumper as well? But I did get everything else off. Wreckers only open till 12pm isnt just enough time on a saturday :mad:. It doesnt work for my sched 9-6 mon-fri.

But thanks for your help Matt, your always a big help to me :mrgreen:

I might go back and get it just incase. Im off all weekend so I will have time to play with it. Any idea about the styrofoam? I'm think Im gonna need that cause the front end is slightly different.

BTW, I think you got my vote for COTM :wink:

I would get it simply because the fog lights are attached to it....

Well, better get it than! Hopefully they dont want too much. I'll try and work out a deal.

I still would like to try to make that kit fit on a sedan....

Im sure it can be done, but it would definitly take some time.

they were using the older style that I didn't care for anyway :shrug:....then main problem that I see would obviously be with the doors...I think it could be done though with a little time/effort

whatever happened to that one girl who was actually doing it and had progress pictures at one point???

whatever happened to that one girl who was actually doing it and had progress pictures at one point???

We must have scared her away from the site

Well so far I got the whole front bumper with foam, front plastic fascia, Driver side door panel, Driver Side Skirt, Passenger Front Flares, skirt, panel, rear flare!

So All I need left is the rear bumper and the 2 flares for the drivers side! And ofcourse, a stock spoiler and hood louvers. :willynilly:

Need to find cars! If anyone has those parts, Please let me know.

As for making it for sedan, yeah, you would have to have 2 side skirts for each side as well, the door panels. Cut them and bondo them together. It would look hot once its done, but hopefully after this for, I wont need anything else for the exterior body.

Anyways, I never heard of this girl, I'd like to see her car and how she was doing it though.