DAMN INSURANCE APPRAISER!

GrandPrix34

this appraiser or something like that has been stalling a long time to see the damage of my car! And my car doesnt like it! well least i dont. Anywayz, he said finally friday and before then i wanted to put some deep black wax to make the dent look worse. Aside of that i was thinking of saying the HUGE dent misaligned the hood abit and the bumber (well it did!)

how much do you think i would be getting for a repaired driver side fender and bumber cover?

that being said, would it be better to get the money and order it from here

http://www.used-auto-body-parts.com/cgi-bin/used-auto-parts/flypage?mv_session_id=ZU6aiMkf&mv_pc=284&sku=8284

plus the $122 dollar hood and have the whole car painted?

when i hit the guardrail with my car i needed a new hood, new headlight assemlbly,a nd bumper fixed, and everything from the fenders forward painted...i got 1800 dollars

Misalign the hood latch so the hood doesn't close. Loosen up the headlight connectors but make it looked pluged in. If you have the mini quads it's another $60 at least.

hmm...

i have hail damage too...so, hmmmm....

i could say that when she hit the car, it cauzed the engine to backfire causing a sort of vacuum throughout the whole car which caused the whole car to break out wit huge dimples...nah that suxed!

im hoping i get a decent amount, enough to repaint the car cuz i have too many things regular cleaners and touchup paints cant fix