Opinions on a GTP I might be looking at...

fastbird232

But right now, my finances are up in the air and it would probably be a month before things settle down enough to go downstate to get a car.

If then. I think I might have been too excited to get a car without first realizing I'm essentially going through a "divorce." I'll get things taken care of, then we'll talk.

Is that in response to my post? Also, I could meet at the bridge probably.

But right now, my finances are up in the air and it would probably be a month before things settle down enough to go downstate to get a car.

If then. I think I might have been too excited to get a car without first realizing I'm essentially going through a "divorce." I'll get things taken care of, then we'll talk.

Is that in response to my post? Also, I could meet at the bridge probably.

Yeah, sorry, meant to put your quote in there, too.

Hey, I really appreciate it. Maybe eventually we could work something out. I'm getting a real soft spot for that GTP the more I think about it (which is all day).

I'm just thinking this is gonna be a problem:

looking for 3000.00 firm

I wouldn't pay three grand for that. Ok, so it's got cloth, but it looks kinda crappy, and with rust popping up already... $2500, tops.

God, I love this car...

Yv66249.jpg

The flat rear tire is troublesome, and I can't tell if the hood line on the front of the car is messed up.

WTF? It won't let me link the picture?