1994 GP owners (not 95 or 96)... I have a question!

THe_DeTAiL3R

I know that there are rubber inserts for the cupholders on the 95-96 center console.

Are there any for the 94 center console? I just console from the wreckers and I'm just wondering if they exist so I can find some...

Well, holy shit! I had no idea they were different. I actually like that style better. I hate having to reach over two drinks to get to my shifter.

Yeah, I'll have to see how I like the cupholders when i get it in there.

I'm switching over for a different reason though, it's a surprise ;)

Negative.. Those holders a smaller in diameter than the 95-6 ones.. I had that in my car, and I couldnt get my bottles to fit in there.. I didn't care for them..

Why do I have a feeling he is doing a DIC install up front, or mounting his AQ9 controls in the big "Change Tray" in front of the arm rest..

it looks like the inserts will fit in that console too

Nope. In fact the 2 inserts in the 95-96 are different size from each other. :)

It almost looks to me like the 94 might be 1 big piece, but I could very well be wrong.

Negative.. Those holders a smaller in diameter than the 95-6 ones.. I had that in my car, and I couldnt get my bottles to fit in there.. I didn't care for them..

Why do I have a feeling he is doing a DIC install up front, or mounting his AQ9 controls in the big "Change Tray" in front of the arm rest..

:deal: